Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Point of Leadership II

 The second part to the teaching.
Remember leadership is not about perfection but about fufilling your calling with the grace and ability that the Lord by His Spirit gives to you.
Priciples that I share here are some that I have applied in my life and ministry over the years and some of them I learnt on my journey as a leader.
Principles are the compass of our leadership, some of the unchangeables that govern what we do whether we feel like it or not, whether we agree or not.
Take some of these and add some of your own, but keep them as the unchangeables for your life, leadership and ministry.

1 comment:

  1. This is so good and helpful on the journey. I have listened to this a few times and it seems A few things I didn't hear the first time.Thank you Shaun.

    ReplyDelete