Sunday, May 8, 2011

God's Word & You I : God Is Speaking To You


Of all that we can know and understand in this life, the Word of God is the most vital. Jesus said to Martha that Mary had chosen the MOST NECESSARY thing, when she sat at the feet of Jesus and heard His word while Martha was worried and upset with many things. He said what Mary had chosen would not be taken from her.

In these days, and every day, what are we choosing?
Are we choosing the necessary thing that is better?
In this series of posts I will be discussing with you the part the Word of God has in our lives and why having the Word is so vital. How it works and what we should be doing with it.

Be inspired to spend time in God's Word and have a revival of His Word in your life. I am!
I trust you will go through these posts with me, because I know the Lord will speak to and minister to your heart.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment