Monday, July 18, 2011

Changing Your Thinking; Changing Your Paradigm Part1


I apologise for the delay in vlogging, but if I'm not inspired and moved by the Spirit to bring something I don't, and it has also been circumstantial.

But here we are again, and this is a message that has been bouncing around my spirit for awhile now.
Over the years I have discovered that its not just another message that changes us; its not just talking about the Kingdom and gospel that manifests it, but a definite process has been revealed by the Spirit of God for us to manifest the principles and values of the Kingdom.

In a time when man and Satan is visibly and feverishly attempting to set up kingdoms against Our King and God, we the church, need to be deeply involved in the Kings work of revealing, and establishing His kingdom.


Blessings
Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment