Thursday, November 24, 2011

In The Fields Of The Fatherless




This song Dave Ornellas wrote and sang was the revelation he showed me when I was just a young insecure pastor. He taught me and showed me what a true father was and should be.
He would share with me that the cry of his heart was:
"Lord give me sons to father, or I die!".
Thank God for raising spiritual fathers to father us to maturity.
Dave stepped into this revelation when it wasn't popular, but did it nonetheless with the skill of a master builder and doing it with an anointing that imparted a true sense of the Heavenly Fathers work in your life.
For 15 years I submitted as a son in the faith to this man that God brought into my life. Regardless of all that has happened in my life and ministry, the reason Iam here to day, still serving the Lord and ministering God's word, is because of the discipleship and ministry of this spiritual father in the faith who now worships in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment