Thursday, October 18, 2012

Praying The Benefits Audio 1

Hi This is an audio MP3 that I've done instead of the video, simply because I've not been able to get the video uploaded and other techy stuff. But Here we are and I hope you are still with me on these teachings. This first one I'm beginning a series To assist you with praying/declaring and taking possession of your covenant benefits; To assist you with establishing the foundations you may or may not know for your spiritual walk; To begin to experience your covenant blessings on a daily basis; And to increase your influence in the market place and in your sphere of influence, with the Kingdom of God. Please comment and let me know if the MP3 works for you. The down load is embedded and stored and another site so not available here. Blessings Shaun

1 comment: